View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 06:01 PM   #2954
Alan_S
Evangelist
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
Koreader is superior ebook reading software (not OS), but, KA1 has hardware problems with touch, so I guess that no software can solve these problems, otherwise Kobo would sort this out already.

And yes, I know it very well and it is unnerving. If you can, try KA1 and how it works with touch (very badly in my opinion, it is my biggest problem with it, my H2O works much better) before you buy it.
Alan_S is offline   Reply With Quote