View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 06:48 AM   #2942
boriar
Evangelist
boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bq Avant XL, Kobo Aura H2O, Onyx Boox M96C Plus
Updated mod for Lighttoggle+Shutdown buttons

I don't know where is the best thread for post that but like the last update was here... In any case feel free to move to a better thread/forum.

I know about the gesture plugin for toggle on/off touching bottom-left corner, but I haven't it active and like a button solution. About the shutdown button, it really poweroff the device using KSM poweroff.sh like the original mod (easy to change for other options, I think). At least there isn't any problem in my daily use, so I hope you also.

The original mod was created by xor_ (I remember Alan_S also did a little update to KSM8).
Attached Files
File Type: zip koreader-shutdown-lighttoggle-07122018.zip (30.0 KB, 2869 views)

Last edited by boriar; 07-20-2018 at 02:21 PM. Reason: correct typo
boriar is offline   Reply With Quote