View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 02:09 AM   #16259
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Ah, I remember those from way, way back. They were funny, and I quite enjoyed them. Not sure how I'd feel about them now.
I just finished Book 3 this afternoon, and it was a delightful farce! I, too, was a bit worried that I wouldn't like them now, some 25 years or so after I had read them, but Remo and Chiun are so far over the top that you can't help but laugh out loud at their antics.

Now it's time for some Sci-fi. I found a writer I'd never read, Timothy Zahn, and have started Cobra 1. Someone mentioned it, and I thought I'd give it a try.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote