View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 07:18 PM   #16254
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Started James Blaylock's The Last Coin last night. I love how his subtle, whimsical style lulls you into believing you're reading something very simple (almost farcical), when actually it's quite involved. Bad, apocalyptic things will happen if someone is able to gather together Judas Iscariot's original 30 pieces of silver.

I was also happy to find some of his older stuff finally available as ebooks. I'll likely be re-reading The Elfin Ship, The Disappearing Dwarf, and The Stone Giant when I have some time. Sort of like Wind in the Willows meets Tom Sawyer.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote