View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 03:57 PM   #51
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belfaborac View Post
... I guess it's closely related to the kind of ego-centric view you get in every other sphere of life - the music I don't like is crap, the clothes I don't wear look awful, and so on and so forth.
That type of thought is prevalent and counter-productive.
You can thank fashion for it. Not my bag however. Art is art, stuff is stuff, good and bad are vague and contextual terms for those generally unwilling to either Engage or Form My Own Opinion.

I was discussing ´Difficult´ not ´Rubbish´ and my F451 reference clearly missed the mark. ho hum. The intentionally negative and down-treading plot seemed relevant to the general ´Toughness´.

I´ll stick to griping about the book in private and destroy it systematically via borrowing it from every library in the world and not returning it!

Or perhaps just not read it again, Yeah. That´ll do : )

In conclusion: Defining Difficulty is slippery. Emotional, Technical, who is to say what makes a book tough? ´The Reader´ is the only answer I can come up with that makes any sense.

Last edited by twobob; 08-12-2012 at 04:07 PM. Reason: comma coma
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote