View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 10:15 AM   #7
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
1) Other than the battery indicator not always being accurate (it will show two bars then suddenly a low battery warning will come up) then no, no issues or crashes or hangups.

2) Not much different. I have a Kindle where I do most of my reading, and an iPad if I want big-screen PDFs. The Libre is mostly for fanfic, personal content, magazine articles and things like that. I was hoping to funnel it to my dad at some point, but he wanted the Kobo, against my advice, because it's pretty...

3) Haven't tried. I only use a dictionary when I read in French (which is one of two reasons I upgraded my Sony to a Kindle) so I was not interested in this feature on the Libre.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote