View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 01:23 PM   #7
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
I'm tired of trying to take a PDF and make something readable out of it. If authors want me to read their work, they're going to have to make it available in reflowable formats.This applies whether it is a free sample to get me interested in a series, or an ebook that I purchase. Offer PDF if you want, but don't make it the only format available.

There is enough material from other authors for me to read without having to put up with PDF. I've already skipped a few of the freebies because of PDF. Yes, I can spend hours converting, removing headers/footers, fixing broken lines, etc. I'm just not going to do it any more. I'm on strike against PDF ebooks.
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote