View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 01:57 PM   #20
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
There is only one way to avert this issue, to keep your hands clean at all times. Especially just before touching your touchscreen device. That's what I do and it works for me.

Whenever I go to a store and see a touchscreen device on display for people to try it and I see how absolutely disgusting the screen is, I feel like having a heart attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
For those of us who have a touch reader, a Nook Simple Touch, Amazon Kindle Paperwhite or touch or a Kobo Touch or any other touch reader that I have not named already - how bad has the problem of finger prints on the screen been?
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote