View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 12:17 AM   #107
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary!

I don't remember any more how I found you - I've been e-reading on my PDA since approximately 2003. I suspect I found you when I was trying to research the various formats to decide which one I would be willing to support (chose eReader/Palm Digital Media PDB until ePub came out).

I don't really have a favorite forum...I just click on the New Posts link at the top of the home page and look for interesting posts. I have forums of little interest to me blocked in my preferences, but otherwise I love the mixture of topics and opinions.

I think the only thing I would improve about that link (and I'm not quite sure if it's possible) is that when adding new forums, I wish there was a way to automatically update user preferences. For example - I have no real language skills except English (swear words don't count). So I have all the "foreign language" forums blocked. I was surprised a few weeks ago when I started seeing what looked like Spanish language threads starting to show up (the new forums, obviously). It's probably too complicated, and wasn't hard to go in and fix my preferences...but that's the only thing I can think of to change!

I got to win a prize awhile back - I think it was the millionth post? (Or was it ten-millionth post? ) So on the rare chance my name is drawn again, please go ahead and choose again and let one of the other folk have the fun of winning!