View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 08:57 AM   #253
techiemonkey
Tech Geek Forever
techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch hacked
does anybody know why all the fonts i have installed save for ubuntu are kinda light in colour and are hard to see.eg georgia 2 and other fonts modified specifically for the kindle touch.Took them from the wiki page.And while touching on fonts like museo,the kindle touch framework simply restarts.I found a kindle modified amasis font on mobileread.as it was only for reading books and not for anything else like the menus,and since fonthack needs 4 fonts for it to work i.e bold,bold italic,etc,i made 4 copies of it and renamed them to amasis bold,amasis italic and so on...It initialized perfectly but whenever i select the amasis font the kindle briefly hangs and then restarts.A bit off topic but does anyone know how to embed fonts and audio in the kf8 format.a calibre plugin or something.
techiemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote