View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 10:40 PM   #12
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sole View Post
my fault,I'm new here.I don't know where to start.

Sorry for the troubles.

PS:I dont' own a kindle wall charger. if a moto milestone wall charger will help?
Any USB wall charger that will plug into the kindle should be fine. They are all 5 volts. You do not need to flash mmcblk0p2_ssh if you already did that, but to downgrade from 5.1.0 to 5.0.0 you need to flash main kernel and main partition mmcbl0p1 (after charging the battery). The main partition must be flashed using dd from diags, because it is too large for fastboot (false "success" message if you try).
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote