View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 10:10 PM   #9
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sole View Post
I recall that I did "idme -d --bootmode main" in diags ssh after kt was stucked at diags.
I hope it would worth mentioning.
That changed it so a hard reset will try to boot to main. If you can get to fastboot you can do "fastboot setvar bootmode diags" and then it will reset to diags.

If you have not done so alread, you should install the mmcblk0p2 with SSH preinstalled. You can debrick it in five minutes if you have that. You can install it from fastboot.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote