View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 05:02 PM   #3
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
I take free books that I'm not interested in for family members who may like them.

However, I would never leave a review of a book that I didn't finish due to an unfavored genre. That's just RUDE!

This is why I never base a purchase just on average stars on Amazon. Always read what they have to say. People have nerve to leave bad reviews based on price, delivery time, damage by mail carrier, etc. I have even read bad reviews for products the reviewer doesn't even own based on toying with store display or even hearsay!

I completely ignore bad book reviews by people who say they didn't finish or don't usually read this type of book.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote