View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 10:39 PM   #25
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrik View Post
This is awesome, just tested this with a couple of uploads and I can read the books fine!

Does anyone know how I can get the book covers to show up though? The two epubs I uploaded have separate JPEG files in their directories that serve as cover art usually, but I didn't see any option to upload an associated cover photo.
Which platform? (Android, ios, browser).

Covers show for most of the books I have uploaded, except for one that I created, and on ios, a couple others do not show. I used a high resolution image for the one I created (using Sigil) and I suspect it is having trouble with that, while other apps show them all. So I would play around with pixel dimensions and see if that helps. Or maybe it is something about the opf.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote