View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 08:59 PM   #9
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelbr View Post
Thanks meme for your reply, sorry I'm lost, I'm just using Sigil to create my "ebook", I'm not using any other apps to display it, as you can see on my previous post, the webkit tag is shown in Sigil. Is there anyway I can remove/deactivate it in my CSS (not just the tag but all of the user agent's stylesheet)? It seems to me that there are a bunch of other tags created by this user agent, it would be simpler just to deactivate it completely in my CSS if possible and I'll define my own tags/rules as needed.
It is NOT There in the real book. Look in Code view (ONLY)
The inspector (the view YOU showed) is the user Agent. It is overlaying your book, Not inserting.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote