View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:25 PM   #111
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyWithNook View Post
Well eating really IS a sensory experience, so other sensory things involved could have an effect. But when I'm reading, I am not paying attention to senses. I'm swept up in the story and people have to work to get my attention to get me back on Earth. I can't imagine how anything sensory could affect something that so much happens in your head.
Sure, other things can affect your reading experience. For example, some people like music while they are reading, I like silence. If some people find the tactile sensation of a paper book gives them a better reading experience, then by all means, they should fee free to read paper books. But it doesn't mean it's a better experience for everyone.

Last edited by QuantumIguana; 11-22-2012 at 12:00 AM. Reason: typo
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote