View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 09:55 PM   #14
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Blossom at least I know Movies are safe

I could not find the thread! All I know as it was 1 subjest then it changed & 2-3 people said they lost ebooks after the 6 downloads. & I Know I lost in 18 months 5 ebooks! Lucky for me the ones they took were freebies. One of the reasons I Quite buying ebooks until I finally learned to remove DRM.
There was an archive issues a few months back. It wasn't the books was pulled but books went missing. Kindle support can restore them though. I had it happen to me. I blame database corruption. It happen when they went playing with the MYK page and added a bunch of changes. This can happen with large archives so yes back up your books!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote