View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 11:52 PM   #58
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
Thanks. I haven't tried the PC route yet. I think that there has to be a way to move files and folders quickly from internal to SD, or SD to internal using just the phone. And I'm going to find it.

Yeah, I'm still bumfuzzled about how nothing seemed to change after I uninstalled several apps. There's probably a simple answer that I just haven't discovered for myself or learned from someone else. But it's frustrating for now.
It's only frustrating because you make it so. You're already jumping to Moon Reader and Calibre Companion when what you need is a file manager.

If you install a third party file manager, you wouldn't need manufacturer and firmware specific instructions on how to move files from internal memory to SD card. You could use instructions/tutorials for the app which are easier to find than various manufacturer skin+firmware specific ones. Older versions of Android don't come with built-in file managers so one would've needed to install a third party file manager on those anyway. I've used Android since the Android 2.2 Froyo days hence, ES File Explorer Pro is an automatic install on my Android devices.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote