Thread: Glo KG won't turn on!
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 01:14 PM   #21
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antares View Post
oh thanks you all for the help, i really appreciate it.

The device is brand new, it was ordered it on october 16th and i have it since this tuesday!. Imagine my anger when i couldn't turn it on. Still is under warranty, i'd talked to the CS live chat yesterday and they told me to send them some pics of me naked my Kobo front/back and the purchase order (i bought through Amazon) but no reply yet.

Yesterday, after i tried to power on the KG and after the lights went green/blue, the screen changed and it begun to load normally, but when i touched the Menu Button the screen got frozen again.

I'll try all those things again. ty all!

---
Udate:

its fully charged, i tried holding down the light button then slide-release but only a blue light turns on..then nothing, no disco ball LEDs, no screen changes
Lucky for you, you ordered it on Amazon, they will give you 100% percent refund if the CS rep does not help. Gotta love Amazon.

regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote