View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 02:43 PM   #22
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
What difference does it make? As j.p.s. said, you can own a brand new Kindle and you will still get KF8 if you download from your account on the website
Is it guaranteed that Amazon will never be able to download a KFX to KFX-enabled devices using this method? This is an honest question, not sarcasm

I have Android devices and Amazon have chosen not to allow a download-to-PC option for me. Isn't it conceivable they could do the same for other devices?

I realise all this is ifs, buts and maybes, but we all decide how much we allow big corporations to do as they please as far as it affects our own little world. I have no illusions about the altruism of the corporate world.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote