Thread: Surface 3?
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 02:17 AM   #2
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I don't own a Surface 3, but a Surface Pro 2 and an Asus Vivotab Note 8.

Personally, I find even the 10" of the SP2 too large to comfortably read (comics might work). I use my Asus for that and I simply installed Calibre on it. I use the reader that comes supplied with that. Works perfectly. I never read PDF so I can't comment on that.

I searched for ComicRack and that's apparently a windows application, so it should work fine on the Surface as well. I could install it on my SP2 today to check out how it works with a touchscreen...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote