View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 11:51 AM   #6
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
I liked the Nook Touch but some issues have come up with it already. Nothing that can't be fixed by B&N. I didn't see any ghosting on the store model I played with. Of course it seems most e-readers have bugs that need to be worked out after they come out. That said I have never had a problem with my Nook Classic so I can't tell you how support is for them.

I really like my Sony 350 & have no difficulty reading on its 5" screen. I have Kindle3 & a Nook Classic & have no difficulty switching from the different screen sizes. Once again I haven't had a problem with either Sony 350s I have so can't say how support is.

I don't know anything about the Kobo but what I see from videos on it. Good place to ask about Kobo is in the Kobo forum. I must admit except for appearing a little slower, I liked what I saw.

Good luck
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote