View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 08:33 AM   #13
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
... I seem to do a better job of editing and catching faux pas when I am looking at paper rather than a computer screen. I've never thought about how reading on my Kindle might be a different experience. I certainly feel like I get as much out of the book as I do on paper, but who knows....?
As to proof-checking; I find that simply looking at what I have written in a different medium can be almost as advantageous as printing something out. For example; sometimes I compose my posts to these forums in MS Word. After I copy, paste, and hit the Preview Post button, I often find errors I missed when viewing the post in Word alone.

Of course, the easiest way for me to catch all my errors is to post online first, then re-read my post a week or so later -- after the world has had a chance to see how big idiot I can be!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote