View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 11:09 PM   #43
dmapr
Evangelist
dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGlitch View Post
I suspect it may be your source files for Literata. It's the same one I used the batch file on and aside from the initial error I've had no issues.

I just made a test ebook which has four lines of 'this should be 'x'' where 'x' is regular, bold, italic, and bold italic. Works fine as an epub on my H2O running 3.18.

Each line is what it should be.

Did you make sure to reboot your Kobo after loading the font files on, even if you'd previously had a version of Literata on, possibly especially if you did, you should reboot so it properly loads the fonts.

eta - not sure if it's kosher, but I got my Literata files from the Playbook apk which is available if you google for it. I'd shy away from any direct download of Literata since getting it from the Playstore app is easy.

Mods if the above isn't kosher please delete, I'm not linking to any source for the font as it is not open for free distribution.
Yep, got mine from the Play Books APK as well, which came straight out of the Play Store, no monkeying around there. I also did a double reboot (remove old fonts from the device, reboot, place new fonts on the device, reboot).

The only other thing that I can suspect is that I'm running 3.1.1, although it didn't have any issues with any other font.

Oh well, maybe there's a reason it wasn't meant for an e-ink screen
dmapr is offline   Reply With Quote