View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 04:26 AM   #35
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGlitch View Post
It prompts me for which bits I want, the last being the name hack. No matter what I seem to enter that's the result, and the whole result. I wouldn't expect it to matter but there is a space in my user folder name, I mention this since it's only outputting the first word and not the second.

eta- this is the result when I use the bat file you just uploaded. Result is the same no matter what I enter as the font name, was trying Playbook on a lark here because that's how fontforge wanted to generate it when doing this manually.

Code:
ECHO is off.
-r "literata-regular.ttf"
ECHO is off.
ECHO is off.
C:\Users\Mercury Glitch\Desktop\KoboifyFonts-0.3\
Enter font name: PlayBook
Do you wish to strip hints? [Y,N]?Y
Do you wish to enable legacy kerning? [Y,N]?Y
Do you wish to remove PANOSE information? [Y,N]?Y
Do you wish to darken the font? [Y,N]?N
Do you need enable the name hack? (Only choose if absulutely required) [Y,N]?Y
Copyright (c) 2000-2014 by George Williams. See AUTHORS for Contributors.
 License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
 with many parts BSD <http://fontforge.org/license.html>. Please read LICENSE.
 Based on sources from 09:10 AWST 27-Aug-2015-ML-TtfDb-D.
 Based on source from git with hash: 3d950d3cde977900e5138019a918ed671efb4449
C:\Program Files (x86)\FontForgeBuilds\bin\fontforge.exe: can't open file 'C:\Users\Mercury': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
Press any key to continue . . .
Thanks for that. I can reproduce the error here. It happens when the script is run from a location with a space in it

Font file paths can have spaces no trouble, but I seem to have missed a case.

It shouldn't take long to find and fix the cause.
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote