View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 12:03 AM   #5
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by snape View Post
Amazon has mastered the marketing art of being everywhere. I'm sure Oprah's endorsement didn't hurt, either.

While I'm no longer a Kindle user, I'm glad that Amazon's efforts are making ebooks a more frequent topic of discussion. The more commonplace the ebook idea becomes, the more demand there will be, the more books will be available electronically, the lower ebook prices will drop (hopefully), etc. It's a long process, but the Kindle wave might be pushing it along a little quicker.

I'd love to see additional manufacturers (Sony as well as others) do more mainstream advertising. A little healthy competition typically begets progress and innovation.
That.
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote