View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 07:32 AM   #5
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
When I first read this I thought you were asking for details about a plot point (how would a minister get email addresses to do a mail-out). I don't think I'd recommend it as a marketing tactic, but I do think it has has merit as a plot idea . Do ministers hang-out online? Do they blog? I don't know, but that's the sort of thing I'd be looking for if you really want to try and get in front of them.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote