View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 12:57 AM   #24
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
This old story. I don't have an opinion on the quality having both Samsung and Apple products. Some ave lasted some have not.

On the quality issue regarding Samsung manufacturing. Components made in one factory are graded for quality after manufacture. Top quality goes in one bin, good in another, reasonable in another and so on. Top quality then sold at higher prices and gets put into better quality products.

Quite frequently a product will fail not because of discrete component failure but because of connections between components, this can obviously vary. Then issues like quality of power supply have an effect. Lots of reasons.

I have 2 Samsung phones and I think the build quality is great. Nice solid feel in the hand and personally better look and feel than the iPhone.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote