View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 08:32 AM   #11
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
I have just seen this thread. I didn't realise the Touch had a recent update ?

When I checked mine I found it too is on 2.3.1 ?

The last time it was connected to Kobo Desktop was about 2 weeks ago when I syncd Desktop and then the Touch with about 20 books.

A couple of curious things happened which I didn't take much notice of. When I plugged the Touch into the USB port a Window came up in the bottom right of my Laptop screen saying something about eReader. It is the sort of message you get when plugging a new device into USB and Windows sorts out a driver for it ?

I didn't get any message from Desktop about updating the Touch !

Secondly when I "ejected" the Touch I got the "Proccessing" message on it's screen but this lasted only about 5 secs where normally with a lots of books it would take over a minute.

The touch then stopped and had to be pinhole reset.

Now I find that it is very slow to go from book to Home, from Home back to the book I am reading takes over a minute !
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote