View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 12:24 AM   #1
adityadubey
Addict
adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Voyage
Question Kindle Paperwhite - Thoughts?

Hello folks,

So I've had the PRS 650 for a few years now and love reading on it . However, I saw videos of the Kindle Paperwhite, was blown away by it and am considering buying one. The illuminated display especially looks brilliant. Since I'm in India, I can't actually go and check one out in person, so had a few questions which I'm hoping people out here can help with.

1. Is there any eye-straining glare from the screen when reading in the dark?
2. Does the screen seem to have a bluish tinge which might be disturbing?

Of course, I would also appreciate any other advice/comments on the device as well.
adityadubey is offline   Reply With Quote