View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 02:11 PM   #28
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
Well, in the web you can do so.
On your PC, you can log into Amazon.de and Amazon.com as you please. You don't have to sign out off one to sign into the other. You, in parallel, can purchase on both websites in the respective currencies. And your books appear in your defined account.
Kindle books don't. I can't buy a kindle book from amazon.de. Look in the post with the 2 screenshots - first screen shot shows how I can't buy it.

edit: post #12 - the green rectangle is where normally the buy button is. And underlined by me - won't even tell me the price.

Last edited by DuckieTigger; 12-09-2012 at 02:14 PM.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote