Thread: MS Courier
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 06:46 PM   #3
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosst Amojan View Post
Personally I think there is no way in hell MS will just concede tablets to Apple. The Courier was actually leaked, I bet they have something else that wasn't...
Yeah, what I'm really wanting is basically an iPad with a screen an inch or so bigger and an open file system, stylus mark up etc.

I'm hoping that's what MS is shooting for now. I wasn't really interested in the Courier with the small screens, 2 screen design etc. since my first need for a tablet is marking up letter sized PDFs, word documents etc.

With secondary needs being reading books, magazines, comics, surfing the web, watching video etc.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote