View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 04:21 PM   #8
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by obionenairobi View Post
Does this have any negative effect on the battery life of the eReader ?
What is the average battery life on this thing anyway ? :-)

Where can I find the method to put it to 99 pages ?

Sorry for the questions but am new at this ...
It will have a positive effect on the battery life, the more you refresh, the more battery is used, so this should make your battery last longer.

I have a glo, not a touch, so i'm not sure about battery life...mine lasts 2-3 weeks, but recently I've been recharging more often, mainly because I've had it hooked up to the computer more than I used to.

Here are the instructions I used (oh and it seems it is setting refresh to 90, not 99,...pretty much the same tho ):

http://www.mobileread.mobi/forums/sh...=82265&page=23
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote