View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 09:48 PM   #14
Cooling1978
Cooling1978 is generous with chocolateCooling1978 is generous with chocolateCooling1978 is generous with chocolateCooling1978 is generous with chocolateCooling1978 is generous with chocolateCooling1978 is generous with chocolateCooling1978 is generous with chocolateCooling1978 is generous with chocolateCooling1978 is generous with chocolateCooling1978 is generous with chocolateCooling1978 is generous with chocolate

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
both Harry & Blossom.
Yes I'm extremely happy for both Harry and Blossom and glad to know that some people are receiving good Paperwhites. I was just describing my personal experience with this particular device, which has been pretty frustrating. Whether I'm part of the majority or the minority isn't the point. But I recognize that whenever anyone posts anything negative about any device, those who have had a good experience with said device will pipe up to say "But but but I love mine!"

Anyway, I received my Touch today and after downloading the latest firmware update I am extremely happy. It really is like the Paperwhite but without the lit screen.
Cooling1978 is offline   Reply With Quote