View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 08:54 PM   #974
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDwarf72 View Post
Ok I moved another bit, but I'm stuck on "network adapter device". My PC sees the USB Ethernet/RNDIS device but when I go to Advanced tab in device properties there is no such field to put in the IP address. I can supply screen shots if I'm difficult to understand...

BTW how can I exit from diags mode?
You need to choose "manually assigned IP address" or something similar before you can fill in the IP and subnet fields.

To exit diags, it needs a special XML file on the USB partition. You can create that by selecting the first diag on the main diag menu. Then you can select "disable diags" in the exit menu to reboot to main...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote