View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 09:59 AM   #294
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
I thought it was Renew30 for 30% off. Did I miss another code? I only had the one email about renewing membership where it was named.

I am going to renew and then I have to decide what to pick as my selection.
It looks like some of us got two emails; I was curious as to why they sent out emails with two different codes. RENEW will give 50% off and RENEW30 will give you 30% off ... no-brainer decision right there
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote