View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 10:11 AM   #5
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
If I am understanding you correctly, you would like each paragraph (or is it sentence) to begin at the left margin, with a blank line between each.

If this is so, I believe Calibre can accomodate this.

I know I change everyone of my ebooks to Left-Justify (my preference) with an indent for the paragraph. But Calibre can change it to Left or Full Justify and can, I believe, add or remove lines between paragraphs.

If you mean each sentence begins at the left margin, I'm not sure Calibre can do this automatically.

You could post a question in the Calibre forum.

Good luck to you.

AJ
Totally correct, but without the empty line, I don't need that, Every centence must be at the left.
Sometimes you have a book like this (made something up now )
Code:
The truck arrives
They walk to the truck.
       Suddenly they hear a loud noise.
Where dit that came from ?
This line: Suddenly they hear a loud noise, makes me crazy.
I can do it with Calibre but that doesn't override the book settings, the only thing I can do then is totally erase the CSS and replace it with one in Calibre,but then you loose chapter settings too, I now use Calibre mor as a catalog tool,very handy indeed.

Last edited by Nick_1964; 02-07-2012 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Make it more clear.
Nick_1964 is offline   Reply With Quote