View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 01:47 PM   #15
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penru View Post
-snip-
I need a program like Calibre that can sort my movies by genre and allow me to grab another movie off my desktop from anywhere!

-snip-
RE: sort movie by genre..
Don't know if you have Access or FileMaker Pro experience but I know that this could be setup in FileMaker in minutes.... (creating the db, not entering you info)

RE: grab movie from desktop from anywhere
A movie file is quite a bit larger than an mp3 or book so data storage and network speed become quite an issue.
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote