Thread: Classic New Nook Owner
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 10:52 PM   #2
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Galaxy S8, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharon888 View Post
I just became a member of the Nook owners club. I chose the Nook because I can use it to borrow eBooks from the library. I've acquired four new library cards since getting the Nook so I can have access to more eBooks! I wish there were better tools for organizing and locating eBooks in the My Documents folder.
Welcome to MobileRead Forums and congrats on your new nook. It is a great ereader. As far as organizing your books, there is a process to upgrade your nook's firmware called softroot. I believe there is a better way to organize your books if you softroot. What part of NJ are you traveling to? I live near Atlantic City.

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote