View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 09:43 AM   #15
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Last time I was called about five years ago, the waiting room was equipped with wi-fi and several computer stations for our use, plus lots of people had laptops. I think we were asked not to use cell phones as a matter of courtesy to the other people.

I was never called into the courtroom itself for voir dire, so I don't know if there were any restrictions at that point.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote