View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 03:09 PM   #7
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
It is not necessarily a problem in every location though. I had jury duty earlier this year, and because they had specifically prohibited cell phones, I thought they might not allow e-readers and therefore brought a paperback with me only to discover the man sitting next to me was happily reading away on his Sony 350. The next day I was called up, I too, had my 350 in hand.

I can see the point though with most readers these days having WiFi available. I'm just going to hope that they continue to only specify cell phones in my town and not branch out to all electronic devices.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote