View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 07:10 PM   #10
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
By the way, Harry, that other copy of The House Without a Key I tried to read was from The Internet Archive, not Amazon as I erroneously told you via email. It was perhaps the worst formatted book I've ever seen in my life; as if someone had simply scanned the entire book using OCR software and didn't bother to check at all for errors. There were mistakes and extraneous characters on every page! I had to give it up. It was painful to try to read. Your Omnibus edition is such as welcome breath of fresh air. There's no comparison. Thanks again, Harry, for all your hard work!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote