View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 05:03 PM   #35
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
Calibre2OPDS Fields

I have questions about a couple of the option fields.

1. I'm trying to limit my catalog to only those books I have not read. I have a custom column in Calibre titled Read. I also have a custom search named NotRead that searches "#read:false". This saved search works great in Calibre. So, in Calibre2OPDS I have "Saved:NotRead" in the Main Catalog Filter field, expecting it to limit the catalog to only those books that show in Calibre when I run that search. That's not happening. I still get a catalog that contains all my books, read and unread. Am I doing something wrong? Can I have a search that uses a Calibre custom column?

2. I don't understand what Book Details are. Is that the blurb that pops up when selecting the "..." to the right of the listing entry? If so, then I don't see all the stuff that I ask Calibre2OPDS to include. I have Tags selected to be included in in details but they don't show.

I'm running Calibre2OPDS ver 3.4 rev 305 on a Mac. Thanks again for a great product.
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote