View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 09:43 PM   #9
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Quote:
I still have a question though. Could I still scratch the screen if I use the Apple Pencil? The tip of the Apple Pencil is made of soft material and wouldn't scratch the screen but what if a dirt or a dust particle is trapped between the tip of the pencil and the glass screen and enough pressure is applied against it, could I still scratch the screen?
I use an Apple Pencil all the time. They are designed to be used that way...I do wipe my screen multiple times per day if I've used my fingers.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote