View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 09:30 AM   #33
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junket View Post
Amazon will surely transition all books to KFX, direct to device only ASAP.

Read that as they'd like to do it yesterday but will wait until they believe that the population of active, older Kindles is small enough to not constitute a threat to their overall ebook profit.
At that point I won't buy unless there is a KFX DRM removal solution. The books shouldn't be locked to one specific device or brand. Feeds monopoly, abusive to customer and limits innovation. I read my Amazon books on my Kobo Libra. I don't give or sell copies.

DRM is evil.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote