View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 03:37 PM   #4
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
My Inkpad 2 worked fine for a year and then started getting gray lines. For a few weeks a restart got it back up okay, but then the gray lines eventually became permanent.

I had bought it with expensive insurance on top of the shop price, so I returned it for repairing, but the repair did not help either. The shop offered me an Inkpad 3 instead.

Very sad over my loss of Inkpad 2. Inkpad 3 has a better screen, but I greatly miss the Inkpad 2 form factor, wide bezels, and comfortable keys. Besides, Inkpad 2 had a super intelligent Notes app that collected all the notes and scribbles that you do in all the books. Such a thing should be in every ereader.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote