View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 06:33 AM   #3
dhbailey
Guru
dhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enough

Device: HP iPAQ211 / PRS 500, 700 and 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I suggest you give Sony a call. Speak to someone and get it sorted then and there. If they don't get it sorted, call your credit card company and tell them of the problem and that you have tried to get it sorted with Sony. The credit card company will refund your money.
Most credit card companies will want this sent in a letter so they have a paper trail signed by you. I would definitely suggest calling your card company as JSWolf says immediately and finding out exactly what the procedure is. They may be able to initiate the process over the phone, pending receipt of your letter.

I bet that Sony will adopt the Adobe Digital Edition format, add that to the Reader in a future (hopefully the one which is rumored to be released later this month) update and then will bow out of the e-book sales market, getting back to hardware, which they do so well, and abandoning content sales, which they do so poorly.
dhbailey is offline   Reply With Quote