View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 03:34 AM   #34
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
Yeah, I seem to remember you being one of the people who was in the running for the most returns trying to get a good one. Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly.

Maybe I should take mine to BestBuy and look at them side-by-side.
On Kindle 4 grey and a few Kindle Fires this happened but I never exchange my PW1. It didn't have the color blobs till a few years later it develop discoloration. It's also has two small pinholes though. I use to read on my Fire phone but alas it can no longer handle the vast library of books I own, it gets stuck syncing neither can my older Fires. No solution for those devices. K3 has no problem though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote