View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 03:09 AM   #32
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks, Kindles, Sonys, Kobos, Tolinos and others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
So, I left the store empty-handed. I think I've scratched my itch and it went away. :-) Maybe the PW5 will tempt me again next year and then I'll be glad that I held out for some new feature.
The last time I went to Best Buy all I could do on the PW4 is look at it the demo mode. They didn't let you do any real testing at all. That was in Texas, I'm now in Idaho — maybe it's different here.

Congratulations on the will power. I need to see if I can find some of that.
rcentros is online now   Reply With Quote