View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 08:15 PM   #69
jhowell
Wizard
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Fire, iPad Air 2, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
ASIN: B003XF1XOQ
That is a popular book. I can't explain why it isn't downloading for you.

You could try contacting Amazon customer service via chat and asking them to "push" the latest version of that book to your account, in case there was an update to it after your purchase that affected compatibility with different devices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
Here's something else weird. If I understand your post correctly about dealing with Kindle for PC (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=283371), given that I'm running Kindle for PC v 1.24, I should have had to do the command line hack in order to disable KFX so that I could download, import, and DeDRM those other KFX files in Calibre. But I didn't have to. I just imported the KFX directly into Calibre, and ran a MOBI conversion on the files, and it worked. Has something changed, or did I misread your post?
If those books imported into calibre as KFX format and not MOBI or AZW3 then you must have the KFX Input plugin installed. In that case you inadvertently used method #4 in the post you mentioned.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote